Write a program that plays a simple dice game between the computer and the user. When the program runs, a loop should repeat 10 times. Each iteration of the loop should do the following:
- Generate a random integer in the range of 1 through 6. This is the value of the computer’s die.
- Generate another random integer in the range of 1 through 6. This is the value of the user’s die.
- The die with the highest value wins. In case of a tie, there is no winner for that particular roll of the dice.
As the loop iterates, the program should keep count of the number of times the computer wins, and the number of times that the user wins. It should also display the results of each roll.
After the loop performs all of its iterations, the program should display who was the grand winner: the computer or the user.
Breaking it down
Create dice roll method
Determine grand winner, display result
- After each roll, display the dice as ASCII art
- Allow the user to specify when done with game
- Refactor code so that determining win is in its own method, write a unit test
- Add a bet amount