Write a Circle class that has the following fields:
- radius: a double
- PI: a final double initialized with the value 3.14159
The class should have the following methods:
- Constructor. accepts the radius of the circle as an argument.
- Constructor. A no-arg constructor that sets the radius field to 0.0.
- setRadius. A mutator method for the radius field.
- getRadius. An accessor method for the radius field.
- getArea. Returns the area of the circle which is calculated as * area=PIradiusradius
- getDiameter. Returns the diameter of the circle which is calculated as diameter=radius*2
- getCircumference. Returns the circumference of the circle, which is calculated as circumference= 2PIradius
Write a program that demonstrates the Circle class by asking the user for the circle's radius, creating a Circle object, and then reporting the circle's area, diameter, and circumference.
Breaking it down
Create circle class